Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bi-Sexuality - Fact or Fiction

There's no such thing as bisexuality, that's just something they invented in the 90's to sell hair products
~Liz Lemon

I think bi-sexuality was created by a group of crafty gay men to convince gullible straight guys to blow them. I’ve argued the concept of bi-sexuality with many people. I understand that there are people out there who are truly conflicted with who they are and what sexuality they best fit in but you also have those that abuse the term for their own personal gain. I know many married women who claim they are bi-sexual but choose to be married to a man. That to me sounds like someone who has decided where their place is in life. Unlike lesbians who fall in love women, these are straight girls in love with the idea of being with women.  Switching teams because you’re tired of men “treating you like shit” is not the answer. You date assholes because that is what you’re attracted too. There is a pretty good chance you're going to end up with some asshole girl.

On the other side of things I know women who date bi-sexual men. I’m going to tell you a secret, come in real close so I can whisper it in your ear….YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GAY!!! “No you’re wrong, he’s just enlightened. He can love both men and women”. My favorite is “he isn’t gay, he just likes getting blow jobs from other dudes”. I had a lesbian friend tell me once “If you close your eyes you can’t tell the difference between a guy or a girl doing it.” Why can’t that work on lesbians then? Just close your eyes Randy Dean and pretend I’m a chick. Oh what bliss I would be in. Ladies, you are just dick training wheels until he has the courage to come out. I have a true hatred for men who live in glass closets. You get married, get the house with the white picket fence, hybrid cars in the garage and 2.5 kids. The only problem is your blowing junior’s soccer coach every time the wife steps out to pick up some groceries.

I understand the world is not black and white. And it is sometimes hard for people to see the shades of gray that they do not understand. But don’t make light of something that people truly struggle with everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment